Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thia Megia TV Patrol International





Cynthia Megia shared that she heard her daughter's voice at 3 years old singing a song by Britney Spears.


At age 7, Thia already was singing an original composition and she's been badgering her mother to help her get into NBC's "America's Most Talented Kid."


Even if she wasn't lucky enough before, it seems that Thia is really happy in seeing the Hollywood Sign as if its already a price for her.


At 16 years, Cynthia shared that Thia still badgers her mom to help her make her dream come true.


Now, Thia believes that she had reached her goal eventhough she wasn't lucky enough to stay longer in American Idol.

“Hello, my fans from the Philippines. I want to thank you so much for all the support you’ve given me. I can honestly tell you that the support you have given me has given me the means to accomplish much more,” greets Thia.


“If it’s something that you really, really want to do, then you don't think about how hard it is going to be for you being so young. Just think about what’s ahead of you and how much will you have in you to make it happen,” Thia added

“First thing I did was say hello to my dog because I haven't seen her in... forever,” sabi ni Thia.

TRANSLATED from TV Patrol International VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chatroom