Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hawaii Got Talent! And a BIG one at that!

Ok WOW! America Got Talent have found another kid with amazing vocals! If you havent seen Episode 5 yet, you should. She made me revamp my Top 20 list!



I scoured You Tube for this undiscovered talent (well she has been discovered now) and collected some amazing videos of this 8 year old who basically has a vocal of a 20+ year old mature young woman. I still prefer Thia atm, but I must say Cianna is right behind Thia Megia at this point. Needless to say I'm going to follow her progress now too towards Top 20 and beyond.




No One



If We Hold on Together



If I were a Boy/Single Ladies




Pierce Morgan summed it all! She needs to start looking for a house now! She is a force to reckon with in the competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chatroom