Friday, August 21, 2009

Thia Emails all her supporters and Fans!

Got an email from Thia through her Youtube account and she just wants to let everybody know she is doing allright and had fun with the America Got Talent experience. Here is the full Email from her personally:

Hi ThiaMegiaNetwork :) I want to thank you for your great support from the bottom of my heart! I just want to let you know that I'm doing great!

I was crushed a bit at the beginning for a couple of days, I was just exhausted and my goal was at least to be one of the top 20 finalists...as we all have plans and goals. I guess, life is always a climb, and there will be another mountain to climb, and again I'm ready :)

I had thought the entire time I was in AGT that it was totally a blast! The contestants and the AGT staff were all amazing. For a week and a half of rehearsals for our group (the 1st quarter finalists) we all grew close like family! :) Just one of the great moments that I will never forget for the rest of my life. Although I didn't make it, it's still a time of my life, I should say. Off stage, no one is competative against one another. Believe me or not, with that loving frienship and respect we all have for each other made my experience with AGT extra, extra special! :) The bliss of being with great people just felt like a billion dollars. I hope you don't find that cheesy, haha, but its true. Because we seem like one big true family that share the same dreams.

We've placed a note on my official youtube page about your website & other web sites that include my name. A lot of my family & pals are asking about it, if it's my website? Just for someone who is curious so they would know, I told them its actually not mine. I'm really thankful though for your hard work. God bless you and your family.





She now has a twitter account @ThiaLMegia visit her. More power to you Thia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chatroom